Prepare Free Your Montana State Tax Filing 2015 – 2016
Free tax filing online is very suitable to file your Montana income tax return using free tax preparation software. Just complete the forms given by the system entering your detail without errors. As you go through the step-by-step guideline, you will complete your Montana income tax return preparing without trouble free and your tax return filed within few minutes. Your task will become very easy. You can file online Federal tax and state tax at your convenience.
Basically 3 options to get your Montana state tax refund online.
Tax payers can either allow the government directly deposit your income tax refund into bank account, have a check mailed to you, or apply your tax refund to next year’s income tax.
- Montana state tax filing electronically or online is a best option when you expect a refund check. IRS can process your tax return and matter tax refunds much faster than if you mailed a paper return.
- Filing and preparing your Montana state tax directly from your own computer will cost you much less than going to an income tax professional.
Get Montana State Tax Filing Form 2016
We are providing to you all the necessary forms of 2015 Montana tax return for online state filing. All the required forms are available from our site. We are also providing detailed instructions on the filing of the Montana tax returns and also provide instructions, except for the simple forms, that may be easy to complete.
Montana State Tax Refund Online
Capital : Helena
|Large City||City Population|
|Billings Tax Filing||106,954|
Montana 1099 Rules | E-File MT 1099’s
Looking for Montana 1099 Filing Requirements?
- File the following forms with the state of Montana: 1099-R and 1099-MISC.
- Filing due dates: File the state copy of form 1099 with the Montana taxation agency by February 29, 2016.
- Reporting threshold: If you file 250 or more 1099 forms with Montana you must file electronically.
The Montana (MT) state sales tax rate is currently 0.0%.
Montana sales tax currently is zero and is one of only 4 states that do not have a sales tax.
Montana 2015 Tax Updates
The Montana Department of Revenue made a few changes to the individual income tax return in 2014.
The Montana personal exemption amount and standard deduction were increased.
Same-sex married couples can now file as Married Filing Jointly or Married Filing Separately.
Montana added the new Unlocking State Lands Credit for landowners who entered a contract with the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks to provide public recreational access where no legal public access currently exists.
Supported Montana Forms 2015
FreeTaxFilingUSA supports the following Montana forms:
- Form 2
- Schedule I
- Schedule II
- Schedule III
- Schedule IV
- Schedule V
- Schedule VI
- Form 2EC
- Form 2441-M
- Form DS-1
- Form ENRG-C
- Form IT