Prepare Free Your Idaho State Tax Filing 2015 – 2016
Free tax filing online is very suitable to file your Idaho income tax return using free tax preparation software. Just complete the forms given by the system entering your detail without errors. As you go through the step-by-step guideline, you will complete your Idaho income tax return preparing without trouble free and your tax return filed within few minutes. Your task will become very easy. You can file online Federal tax and state tax at your convenience.
Basically 3 options to get your Idaho state tax refund online.
Tax payers can either allow the government directly deposit your income tax refund into bank account, have a check mailed to you, or apply your tax refund to next year’s income tax.
- Idaho state tax filing electronically or online is a best option when you expect a refund check. IRS can process your tax return and matter tax refunds much faster than if you mailed a paper return.
- Filing and preparing your Idaho state tax directly from your own computer will cost you much less than going to an income tax professional.
Get Idaho State Tax Filing Form
We are providing to you all the necessary forms of Idaho tax return 2015 for online state filing. All the required forms are available from our site. We are also providing detailed instructions on the filing of the Idaho tax returns and also provide instructions, except for the simple forms, that may be easy to complete.
Idaho State City Tax Return
Capital : Boise
|Large City||City Population|
Idaho 1099 Rules | E-File ID 1099’s
- File the following forms with the state of Idaho: Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income), Form 1099-R (Retirement) ,Form 1099-S (Proceeds from Real Estate Transactions) ,Form 1099-A (Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property) ,Form 1099-B (Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions) ,Form 1099-C (Cancellation of Debt) and Form 1098 (Mortgage Interest Statement) ..
- Filing due dates: File the state copy of form 1099 with the Idaho taxation agency by February 29, 2016.
- Reporting threshold: If you file 50 or more 1099 forms with Idaho you must file electronically.
The Idaho (ID) state sales tax rate is currently 6.0%.
Food is taxable but prescription drugs are not.
Local level, non-property taxes are allowed within resort cities if approved by 60% majority vote. This includes hotel, liquor and sales taxes.
Other, local-level tax rates in the state of Idaho are quite complex compared against local-level tax rates in other states. Idaho sales tax may also be levied at the city/county/school/transportation and SPD (special purpose district) levels.
Idaho businesses that sell, rent, or lease tangible personal property are required to register for a seller’s permit to do business in Idaho.
Idaho 2015 Tax Updates
Idaho made very few changes to their tax laws for 2014. The Grocery Credit is now $90 per exemption if your taxable income is more than $1,000 and $100 per exemption if your taxable income is $1,000 or less. The contribution limit for Idaho medical savings accounts has also increased to $10,000 ($20,000 if married filing jointly).
Furthermore, the Veterans Support Fund has been added to Form 43 as a designated agency for voluntary contributions.
Supported Idaho Tax Forms 2016
FreeTaxFilingUSA supports the following Idaho forms:
- Form 40
- Form 43
- Form 39R
- Form 39NR
- Form CG
- Form 51
- Payment Voucher (E-filed Return)