[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Would you like to prepare your federal income taxes online this year? When it comes to 2015 – 2016 federal income tax preparation, you now have the option of filing and preparing your federal income taxes online. Doing your taxes online is easier, faster and more convenient than ever before.
Get your federal income taxes done in record time. You will be shocked at how quick and easy, federal tax preparation and federal income tax filing online can be. When you prepare your federal income taxes online, you acquire the information of online tax software providers such as Free Tax Filing Online. Today’s tax software is especially designed for a perfect and simple return.
So how do you go about getting started on your federal tax preparation? Simple. First navigate to an IRS approved federal income tax filing or federal income tax preparation software website, and once you’ve found a tax preparation website that you like, you can start your federal income tax preparation and federal tax filing online with easy and trouble free. Free Tax Filing Online is one of the best tax preparation and tax filing software which approved by IRS so you have to choose Free Tax Filing Online for faster, secure and easy tax filing.
After you have entered your federal income tax information it’s time for the tax preparation software to do its magic. In about 3 seconds all of your tax calculations will be made for you. If you forgot something. No problem! You can go back and make a new entry and then calculate your tax again. After you’ve completed your tax preparation you’ll be given the option to electronically file. Just follow the on-screen instructions and you’ll be done in no time.
Why is the IRS doing this?
- The IRS has a goal of 90 percent of all Federal tax returns to be filed online by the year 2009. At present at least more than 70 million taxpayers are filing their taxes online.
- The Federal Government considers that electronic tax preparation offer a more correct way of preparing and filing online taxes.
- The Federal Government also considers that a partnership with existing tax software companies will offer the top service to US taxpayers.
The Free E File Alliance offer free federal tax filing and preparation at no cost to those who be eligible.
- If your adjusted gross income is less than $52.000 or,
- You qualify for the (EIC) earned income credit for tax year 2006, then you qualify for the free Federal tax filing or,
- You are an active Military, Reservist, or National Guard member whose gross income (AGI) for 2006 is less than $52.000.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]